Monday, September 10, 2007

Progress!

So, I've figured out what I need to do to get the new blog installed; the only challenge now is actually finding the time to do it. Hopefully this week....

In the meantime, I'm trying very hard to help The Boy keep the secret of what he and Hublet have purchased for my birthday. Actually, I know what it is, but I'm having fun playing along with The Boy's attempts at 6-year-old subterfuge. And since he would be VERY upset if he inadvertently gave away the secret, I've been working very hard at being both blind (he "hid" the gift in his room, where I came across the bag while cleaning and had to pretend I didn't see it) and deaf (as I've mentioned before, The Boy has quite the talent for vocal projection, even while "whispering").

So far, so good, although Thursday can't get here fast enough. As his excitement at "surprising mom" builds, his covert ops abilities begin to slip. I may spend all of Wednesday evening in solitary confinement, just in case.

No comments: